RATH KITTAG CLOAK
A prototype destined for one of Tyl Regor’s experiments, this Syandana has been repurposed for Tenno Agents.
NIGHTWATCH CAMOUFLAGE BUNDLE
This bundle of Nightwatch Skins suits the Ack & Brunt, Ogris and Nukor. They have been modeled after the camouflage employed by the Nightwatch Corps, an elite squadron in the Grineer Military.
• The Galatine has been enabled for use in Conclave.
• The Magistar has been enabled for use in Conclave.
• The Scindo and Scindo Prime have been enabled for use in Conclave.
• The Jat Kittag has been enabled for use in Conclave.
• The Nikana and Dragon Nikana have been enabled for use in Conclave.
• Decreased the accuracy penalty of the Lucky Shot Mod.
• Increased the effectiveness of many secondary weapons in Conclave.
• Reduced the radius of Bullet Attractor in Conclave.
• Reduced the damage of the Boltace in Conclave.
• Reduced the damage of Slash Dash in Conclave.
• Increased the damage of the Dera in PvP.
• Increase the damage of the Karak in PvP.
• Increased the damage of the Strun series in PvP.
• Increased the damage of the Sybaris in PvP.
• Increased the damage of the Latron series in PvP.
• Increased the damage of Saryn’s Venom in PvP.
• Increased the damage of Saryn’s Miasma in PvP.
• Increased the energy drain of Nyx’s Absorb in Pvp.
• Nyx’s Mind Control no longer causes players to drop the Cephalon in Capture the Cephalon.
• Adjusted the angle and velocity of jump pads on the Orokin Derelict Conclave Map.
• Adjusted the hitbox of headshots in Conclave.
• New PvP Challenges have been added to the Challenge rotation.
• Added invisible bounds to the Jackal boss’ room to prevent players from climbing too high during the boss fight.
• Regular weapon skins now work properly on Prime counterparts.
• Infested Crawlers will no longer spawn after lv 40 in endless Mission types to make way for more aggressive enemies.
• Slightly tweaked the size and volume of Grineer Roller explosions.
• Using Wall Latch on a moving surface now deactivates Wall Latch.
• Made audio tweaks to Corpus turrets in Archwing Sabotage Missions.
• Adjusted lens flare effects on the Supra’s shots.
• Power Efficiency Mods now apply to Equinox’s Pacify and Provoke.
• Adjusted underwater audio FX on Credits and Archwing melee swings.
• Increased the Grattler’s ammo capacity.
• Adjusted explosion radius on the Grattler’s projectile impact.
• Added additional underwater spawn points to Exterminate Missions on the Uranus.
• After switching out of your equipped Codex scanner, your best weapon will be equipped.
Goto link below:
Intro video made for us by SkillCraftFTW (http://www.youtube.com/user/awesomegandalfgaming)
intro/outro Title Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Track name (unknown)
Video Rating: / 5