A message from The
We have reviewed Baro Ki’ Teer’s Archwing Datamass, much of it is corrupt but what little it does reveal is invaluable. We now know that more information exists and we must look for it in Orokin Derelicts locked in the Void.
Our mission is urgent. The Grineer have also learned about the Archwing Technology and they are determined to destroy all traces of it before we find it. To do this, Vay Hek is using Void Keys and Torsion Beam Generators to force open Orokin portals.
We must destroy his access to these portals. Our ability to recover Archwing fragments depends on it.
Careful, Tenno. Vay Hek is using unstable keys. Cumulative exposure to the keys will have detrimental effects on your health, shields and Warframe abilities. Proceed accordingly.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO
– Start the event node on Earth.
– Play through the mission, defeat the Grineer bosses and destroy the Void Portal Key.
– If you want to take the risk, search out resource caches to find high-value items.
– Exposure to the Void Portal will begin to affect you. Exposure weakens your Warframe. The effects are cumulative – the more missions you run, the weaker you become.
– Each mission run you will earn 1 Exposure point.
– More Exposure points earned = higher Rewards.
– Earn 5 Exposure points on a node to unlock a new node.
– Nodes to unlock (in order): Phobos, Ceres, Challenge Node located back on Phobos.
– The Challenge Node has no Exposure point cap. Keep earning Exposure points for as long as you are capable — know that your Warfame will be in an extremely weakened state the further you progress.
– This Operation starts at 2PM EDT, Oct 16th!
Successfully complete the Mission and you’ll be rewarded
5 Exposure Event Badge and Phobos node unlocked
10 Exposure Set of 4 Mods – Buzz Kill, Fanged Fusillade, Sweeping Serration and Maim
15 Exposure Sheev Built for close combat, the Sheev’s plasma blade slices through flesh and armor with equal ease.
The top 3 Clans per Clan Tier will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies.
Clan A Clan’s score is the sum of its members’ scores.
Please be aware that people joining clans after the event has started will not contribute to their new clans score.