WARFRAME is available FREE on steam (► PS4 and Nintendo switch!
A new enemy arises among the Grineer… warriors infused with the power of the Old Blood!
▼Enjoy the video? Please take a minute to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW us below!▼
Steam Curator ►
Steam Group ►
Full Patch Notes ►
#Warframe #Cutscenes #OldBlood
Update 26 brings a completely new breed of enemy, gameplay, and The Kuva Liches have arrived. This system is what the Kingpin system, first shown on Devstream #88, has become over time, despite being put on hold for quite some time! This will continue to be expanded throughout Warframe’s factions and will be expanded to include a Clan aspect in a future update.
This system is meant to be challenging. It’s meant to be a threat. It’s meant to posit a vengeful and immortal enemy against you until you can decipher how to defeat them. It will demand your best gear and game knowledge! The Update notes will outline the essentials, the game will teach you the rest. Let’s begin, Tenno.
The Parazon is the first and most crucial piece to taking down your Kuva Lich, but it is not exclusive to the Kuva Lich system. This is a new tool given to ALL Tenno of any level and is now a part of the Tutorial. It is an interactive tool with widespread use in the game, from basics like hacking, to deeper gameplay like decoding the means to Assassinate your Lich.
PARAZON AKA ‘MERCY’
Parazon Finishers are a new lethal technique that can occur in any mission on almost any unit. They are optional, as you can still kill the enemy without using them. Enemies eligible for Mercy will have a Parazon icon over their head!
New Requiem Mods have arrived and they are the only way to end your Kuva Lich. Your Lich is immortal until you figure out the correct combination of Requiem Mods – the precise order matters, and the only way to glean the order is by seeking ‘Requiem Whispers’ from your Lich’s Thralls and trying them out on you Lich.
-Killing A KUVA LARVLING is the first step to creating a Lich. These can be found on any regular level 20+ Grineer mission in the Origin System – not including Sorties/Fissure/Quests/Special Regions, etc. for now. They are only available for players who have reached The War Within or beyond, this is the required prerequisite for getting a Lich.
– You can only have one Lich active at a time.
– The only way to get rid of your Lich is by using your Parazon with the correct Requiem Mods in the correct order – but you won’t be able to do this until you’ve found your Lich. Read on to learn how to do that.
– Only you and your Parazon can be lethal to your Lich – your squadmates can help you weaken the foe, but you are the key to victory.
THE HUNT & THE
– Once your Lich has set its sights on you, the hunt begins. You will know you have your Lich when this Icon appears in your Navigation and Menus, allowing you to view your Lich status at any – Follow the mouse to see everything from Lich Level, Requiem Mod Attempts, and More!
– Beware the red stain on the Origin System – the Nodes the Lich influences will be available for you to play by selecting in the Mission screen.
-Any node of influence has REWARD TAX. Only defeating your Lich will return all of what was Taxed! The less influence nodes, the lower the Tax.
– Influenced Nodes contain LICH THRALLS. You must use your Parazon on these to glean clues on how to destroy your Lich using the correct 3 REQUIEM MODS in the correct order.
– Clearing Nodes and Killing Thralls leads to progression toward revealing your Lich’s 3 fatal Requiem Mods.
– Once you know the 3 Mods, figuring out the Order is a matter of trial and error in battles against your Lich – good luck!
Your Liches likelihood to hunt you down is indicated by a bar on your Lich menu. The angrier they are, the more likely to spawn. Once you’ve drawn your Lich out to fight by destroying their Thralls and Influence nodes, fights against your LICH can go one of two
DEFEAT- if your Parazon does not have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be defeated, and your Lich escapes, and grows stronger.
VICTORY – if your Parazon does have the proper order of Requiem Mods. You will be victorious.
Defeating your Lich gives you two
Vanquishing your Lich with your Parazon ends its immortality, and grants you its Kuva Weapon.
Converting your Lich with your Parazon corrupts it and turns it to your side, and will have a chance to appear in battle to aid you.