Welcome to Part 175, Rising Tide Pt 3, of this Warframe walkthrough. This playthrough features gameplay from Warframe and commentary by GameolioDan. Please support the series by clicking the Like button. Cheers!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game developed by Digital Extremes for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In Warframe, players control members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with different factions.
In Warframe, players control the members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with the Grineer, a matriarchal race of militarized and deteriorated human clones built upon metal, blood, and war; the Corpus, a mega-corporation with advanced robotics and laser technology built upon profit; the Infested, disfigured victims of the Technocyte virus, a reference to Dark Sector; and later the Sentients, an alien force of mechanical beings returning from the Tau system after being driven back centuries ago. To fight back, the Tenno use remotely controlled biomechanical suits to channel their unique abilities — the eponymous Warframes. Later missions reveal that the Warframes are actually biomechanical shells which are connected to the consciousness of the actual Tenno, human children who were given unpredictable powers by the Void. Those powers led to them being demonized and they were exiled into stasis pods on the Moon. The Tenno and their Warframes were used by the Orokin Empire in a desperate fight against the Sentients and stopped their invasion. However, for unknown reasons, the former turned on the latter and caused the Empire to collapse. The Empire shattered with the remnants becoming the Grineer and the Corpus while the Tenno were placed in stasis until centuries later.
#warframe #playwarframe #risingtide
I do not own any of the tracks. All rights reserved to their respective owners and creators.
Quick video showcasing what the current state of the hack is. Not sure what I’m going to do with the hack yet.
-Entire DirectX Renderer is rewritten from scratch with extremely
high quality AA font.
– Full Item esp has been added.(Containers,Pickups,Lockers, etc…Anything you name it). Watch for the items in the background of the video. The item esp also works in Archwing missions.
– Hack stability has considerably improved since the previous builds. The hack is now reading the data from a much safer location than previously also I made several improvements from the feedback I got from previous builds.
– The esp will now work when you go invisible and will reveal all invisible enemies/allies.
– Hack now works on Windows 7 now(no longer need the D3D Compiler Dependency).
– Bunch of other stuff I’m to lazy to type out atm. :'(